Date of the audit
111 quai du Président Roosevelt
92449 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX CEDEX
Technical specifications of the site
The verifications were performed with the following software combinations:
- Firefox 78 and NVDA 2020.4
Methods and Tools to evaluate accessibility
- Automatic testing: Web developer V2.0.5, aXe V4.8.4, Wave V3.1.3
- Manual testing: va11ydette by Orange (French) (opens in a new window), Color Contrast analyser V3.1.2, source analysis
- Functional testing:NVDA V2020.4, keyboard navigation
Orange is committed to making its websites, mobile applications and digital street furniture accessible in accordance with Article 106 of Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 for a Digital Republic, as described in its multi-year plan improvement of digital accessibility (PDF, 230Ko) (opens in a new window).
Pages which have been the subject of compliance verification
The verification audit was performed on the following pages using the Orange va11ydette:
- Home Page : https://rai2020.orange.com/en/
The audit found that the site’s average compliance rate is 77% (average pages compliance rates). The compliance rate for each audited page is equal to the number of compliant criteria divided by the number of applicable criteria.
|Criteria||Compliant||Non-compliant||Not applicable||Compliance rate|
|Home page||13||7||2||4||15||9||77 %|
Compliance rate (pages average): 77%.
- 1.3.1 Info and Relationships, Level A
- 1.3.4 Orientation, Level AA
- 1.4.4 Resize text, Level AA
- 1.4.11 Non-text Contrast, Level AA
- 1.4.12 Text Spacing, Level AA
- 2.1.1 Keyboard, Level A
Feedback and contact information
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility problems by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have reported to the website manager an accessibility problem that prevents you from accessing content or one of the portal’s services and you have not received a satisfactory response, in this case:
- Write a message to the Défenseurs des Droits (opens in a new window).
- Or contact the Défenseurs des Droits delegate in your department (opens in a new window).
- Or send a letter by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07